Re: substitute for skos:isSubjectOf

Hi!

In my current developments, the application "registers" its uses of a
given scheme.
This registering process encompasses:
1) one or many roles are registered (for instance use of the "musical
instruments" scheme can be as soloist or not)
2) for each concepts, there is a common way to obtain how many times it
is used for different roles in the different applications
    Example of display:
http://www.windmusic.org/dspace/handle/68502/34469?locale=fr
3) for each role of each application, an url is defined to link to the
documents indexed by a concept within that application (dynamic
substitutions are needed).

Depending of SKOS scope, one could want to bring more or less
information about the applications using the schemes:
1) which applications are using this scheme?
2) for what roles?
3) how many times in general?
4) how many times for each concept?
5) how many times including narrowers?
6) how can we get the list of the records from one concept?
7) what are the identifiers of those records?
8) what URL displays a record?

I am not convinced all this complexity has its place in "core" SKOS. On
the other hand, organizing this complexity and identifying the different
standards to apply would be extremely useful: an SKOS "application
profile" with supplementary properties?

Wishing you a very nice day,

Christophe Dupriez