RE: [SKOS] Proposed Resolution for ISSUE 26: RelationshipBetweenLabels

As a point of interest, note that a representation following the
"terms-as-classes" pattern can actually be defined as an *extension* of
my proposal at [1]. Guus' proposal [3] (which follows the "n-ary
relations" pattern) can *also* be derived as an extension of [1].

This demonstrates that it is not a simple "either-or" choice between the
"terms-as-classes" and "n-ary relations" patterns described at [2].
There is a solution [1] from which both approaches may be derived as
extensions.

Example "terms-as-classes" extension ...