Re: Concept Equivalence, IFPs, skos:subjectIndicator and owl:sameAs (was Re: SKOS Guide and owl:sameAs)

Hi Stuart,

Quick comment without having read the subsequent thread in detail ...

I think you have revealed a potential inconsistency in the design of
SKOS. Certainly worthy of an item in the issues list - I'll do that
when I get a chance.

Cheers,

Alistair.

--