Re: symbolic labels

Hi,

Ah, you're right, there is a need for a superprop for extensions.

Note that giving it the name "symbol" implies (to me) a more general
semantics than "symbolicLabel". In the former any symbol can be
attached to a concept, in the latter they should be some kind of label
for the concept. E.g. the former allows an arrow to be a symbol for
the concept "rock" (e.g. as an icon in an application), while the
latter only allows this if there is a specific "symbol vocabulary"
that uses an arrow as a symbol for "rock".

Your suggestion is more general so probably to be preferred above
symbolicLabel?

Mark.