Discussion issue: should semantic relation statements be members of concept schemes?

Kaustubh,

Would it be fair to boil your comments down to the statement:

"Should the RDF STATEMENTS relating concepts via a skos:semanticRelation
predicate (such as skos:broader) belong to a specific scheme or not?"

I've been mulling this one over for a while, but haven't reached any
conclusions (there are interesting pros and cons both ways).

Anyway I hope we can resolve the top concepts issue without having to solve
this deeper issue (I've changed the mail subject in an effort to separate
the strands :)

Al.

---
Alistair Miles