RE: Let's introduce ourselves

From: Chelsey Rogers <crogers@cognella.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 15:44:08 +0000
To: "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>
Hello, I'm Chelsey and I work on creating interactive content at Cognella Academic Publishing. We're an academic publisher focused on the higher ed market. I personally prefer epubs to pdf books so I joined the community group to learn more about the latest developments in hopes that I can be an agent of change at my company.

Chelsey

Chelsey Rogers
Active Learning Manager
crogers@cognella.com, 858-800-2675 x541 (Pacific Time)
3970 Sorrento Valley Blvd., Ste. 500, San Diego, CA 92121
www.cognella.com – Cognella, Inc.