Re: Let's introduce ourselves

Hi all,

I'm an epub developer who oversees all ePub and accessibility work at the
trade press I work for in Toronto, Canada. I joined the group recently and
have been lurking since then. It's really wonderful to see all the talented
people from all over the world who are part of this group!

Jessica Albert  Digital and Art Director

ECW Press | 665 Gerrard Street E.,

Toronto, ON, Canada, M4M 1Y2

(416) 694-3348 ext. 157  |  she / her