Re: Let's introduce ourselves

From: Livio Korobase <livio.korobase@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 09:36:39 +0100
To: 簡陳中 <penguinchien@gmail.com>
Cc: Shinya Takami <takami-s@kadokawa.jp>, Zheng Xu <zxu@gardenia-corp.com>, W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>
Hello, i am Livio and i am nothing interesting :). I worked a lot on
accessibility and editorial process and contributed to italian
accessibility laws.
I am following developments, reading here and here, but i am very sad
to say that i see nothing really interesting growing.
Sorry for the sincerity

Livio Mondini