From: Silvia Lifman <slifman@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 2:38 PM
To: Bill Kasdorf <bill.kasdorf@w3.org>; Laura Brady (She/her) <laura@legible.com>
Cc: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>; W3C EPUB 3 Community Group <public-epub3@w3.org>; Liam R. E. Quin <liam@fromoldbooks.org>
Subject: Re: Let's introduce ourselves

Hello everyone,

I am Silvia Lifman, I live and work in Argentina editing books since the first version of InDesign in 1999 and ebooks since 2010.

I am an accessibility consultant at the National Technological University of Buenos Aires.

I am certified by Adobe in several applications and I am very interested in continuing to experiment especially with the Epub format.

Silvia

slifman@gmail.com<mailto:slifman@gmail..com>