Re: EPUB for Education JavaScript API

Let’s not lose track of this! I’ve long suspected that there may be
implementations of past (or even paused-but-current) work that we’re not
aware of, and that we don’t have good ways of finding out about.—Bill

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 5:28 PM Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Does anyone know if the API, as described in the draft spec, is likely
> to be standardized in the reasonably near future?
>
> My best guess would be no, at least for the reasonably near future part.
> There were a number of IDPF specs that didn't get finished before the
> merger, edupub being one of them, and it's not clear which, if any, will be
> taken up again. There were discussions about decomposing edupub into
> smaller parts, but not sure what became of that.
>
> A question for the ongoing charter discussions.
>
> Matt

*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786