Re: Math formula and accordian

Hi everyone,

since not many EPUB readers are capable of rendering MathML properly,
it's always advisable to include fallback images via MathMLs
@altimg-attribute. You can also add a textual fallback via @alttext.

There are several ways to create fallback images. We prefer to render
MathML to TeX and create images with a TeX renderer. Feel free to use
our OS library mml2tex for that purpose:
https://github.com/transpect/mml2tex

Kind regards,
Martin

--
Martin Kraetke
Lead Content Engineer

Weissenfelser Str. 84, 04229 Leipzig, Germany
Phone +49 341 355356 143, Fax +49 341 355356 543
martin.kraetke@le-tex.de, http://www.le-tex.de

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek, Thomas Schmidt