Re: [epub32] updated deprecated text

Hi Makoto,

I think the (deprecated) language is okay, and is okay on the case you're
commenting about.  The line on legacy says of such features "Reading
Systems MUST NOT support the legacy feature in* content that conforms to
this version of the specification*."  Which, for the NCX, means that a 3.2
reading system can/should support it for content that's marked version 2.x,
but must not support it for 3.x content (it must use the Nav Doc instead).
Also, a 2.x reading system would use the NCX on 3.x content that has both
NCX and the NavDoc (as a 2.x RS doesn't know about the NavDoc) – it's the
latter case that's one that drives folks to want to include both NCX and
NavDoc.

Best,
   Garth