From: Johnson, Rick <Rick.Johnson@vitalsource.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 22:14
To: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>; MURATA <eb2mmrt@gmail.com>; Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
Cc: public-epub-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: [FXLA11Y] Minutes - 18 April 2023

While I understand keeping the working group focus, I personally have found these type of conversations illuminating and informative (and having the depth of knowledge Leonard has available to us is invaluable!).  I believe it is good for those of us who understand (or try to!) the details of EPUB to also understand their corollary in the PDF world, especially if we bring both formats to the marketplace.

Perhaps a thread in the community group?

Rick Johnson | Co-Founder and Vice President of Product Strategy and Accessibility

VitalSource Technologies, LLC

 <https://get.vitalsource.com/> get.vitalsource.com