Re: EOCred: Coverage & renewal of credential

Drafts for coverage and duration of validity are now on the wiki.

https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Duration_for_which_an_educational_/_occupational_credential_is_valid

https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Show_the_geographic_area_in_which_educational_/_occupational_credential_is_recognised

Phil