Re: EOCred: name search for credentialing organization

I think Phil's analogy holds of Credential as a work to the IMS BadgeClass
and CredentialAssertion (a made up thing) to the IMS Assertion, then
"offeredBy" for Credential (the work) and "issuedBy" for some future
CredentialAssertion (the thing awarded to someone) makes sense. I don't
think the "issuedBy" works for Credential .

--
Stuart A. Sutton, Metadata Consultant
Associate Professor Emeritus, University of Washington