Re: Fwd: Re: EOCred: Credentials and competences

Phil, I was agreeing with you that DefinedTerm works in our context since
what's needed for EducationalOccupationalCredential is the ability to
identify a specific competency node (or array of such nodes) in a specific
framework with a competencyRequired property. With my comment about not
being 'ideal', I was thinking about a context in which competency
frameworks themselves were described on the Web using schema--i.e.,
the "structured
data type
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/index.php?title=User:Philbarker/Draft:Competencies_for_credential>"
you mention...a push toward SKOS-land.