Re: EOCred: Coverage & renewal of credential

Bob, some credentials require the holder to go through a periodic renewal
process to keep his or her credential valid. I think the reference to
"renewal" means that there have been no proposals for new or reuse of
schema.org properties to express this sort of requirement. The same for
"maintenance" which I take to mean expression of how the credential itself
is reviewed periodically for necessary updates etc.