Re: EOCred: cost of a credential

Fritz, I think that eligibility requirements (I have learnt that
qualification is a tricky word) are not the same as credentials that
show you meet those requirements.

I am not keen on tackling *all* the use cases relating to any type of
Credential, we have plenty
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/Use_Cases> of our own
:)  I do think we will circle back to where EOCred sits in the
schema.org type hierarchy when we have a better idea of what properties
it has, and how many of those properties are specifically educational or
occupational.

I honestly don't know whether what you suggest is a good idea (that's
partly why I don't want to get into Credentials in general) but I do
know that I would like to solve the requirement of providing information
about the cost of EOCreds without spending time thinking about what is
required to insure cars.

One of the nice things about schema.org's relaxed attitude to expected
range is that Offer will work as it is.

Phil