Re: EOCred: cost of a credential

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 3:23 AM, Fritz Ray <fritley@gmail.com> wrote:

> I feel like we could extend Offer in a way that perhaps takes care of the
>> restrictiveness of eligableCustomerType.

I have some sympathy with such a suggestion.  However, *Offer* is one of
the core Types in the Schema that in some form or other is used by most
domains.  Because of this the acceptability of proposals to add [
EducationalOccupationalCredential] domain specific properties to Offer
would probably be low.  This is especially true when it could be argued
that take care of the uses you described could handled via a combination of
one or more of the eligibility* property and specific *requirements* properties
potentially defined for *EducationalOccupationalCredent**ial*.

~Richard