Re: EOCred: Identify the level of a credential

In an earlier message in this thread, I suggested that this 'level'
property could be thought of as a characteristic of the audience for the
credential. In that sense it aligns with schema.org/audience when the
aspect of audience is constrained to the education/training/experience
level for which the credential is intended or useful. That's the approach
the CTDL took with its audienceLevelType
<http://credreg.net/ctdl/terms#audienceLevelType> property and accompanying
AudienceLevel <http://purl.org/ctdl/terms/AudienceLevel> skos
vocabulary (latter perhaps a bit US-centric).

--
Stuart A. Sutton, Metadata Consultant
Associate Professor Emeritus, University of Washington