Re: EOCred: cost of a credential

This looks like good basic description, that mentions the complexities
without over burdening with their details.

In the/an example it might be beneficial to show the use of the *offerdBy*
property of *Offer* to show how a Credential could be linked to the
organisation offering it.

With reference to:

we have a use case to provide a mechanism to link from credential to
Course, which will also be relevant

Are you suggesting an inverse property for educationalCredentialAwarded?

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate
http://dataliberate.com