Re: EOCred: cost of a credential

I have attempted to express some of the discussion around providing
information about costs of credentials and associated courses and
assessments on the EOCred wiki
<https://www.w3.org/community/eocred-schema/wiki/User:Philbarker/Draft:_costs_for_educational_/_occupational_credential>

The general principle is to describe costs of independent things
separately, so that they can be aggregated in an intelligent and
context-dependent manner, but where the /offer/ of one thing is
dependent an /offer/ of another, use the addOn property.

I recognise that this is incomplete. It depends on things in schema.org
that don't yet exist, but also I don't think we can hope to cover every
eventuality.

I am interested in how far this goes to meeting the objection that
Stuart expressed about the initial over-simple proposal, and whether it
includes enough information to cover the possibilities Richard has been
highlighting.

Phil