Re: ARRM update in 2018

Wednesday EO Planning meeting logistics:

Wednesday, 8:00 am Central Time / 9:00 am Eastern Time / Daylight Time = GMT-05:00
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m15e21e3ed38800bab3108c749398c150
Meeting password: [same as other meting - get with login from here : https://www.w3.org/2017/08/01-eowg-info.html ]
Audio connection: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Meeting number: 316 437 525

For future reference, they're here:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/08/01-eowg-info.html

Which is linked from here: