Translations Project Plan & EOWG telecon request & upcoming deadline

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 19:48:24 -0500
To: "public-eo-plan@w3.org" <public-eo-plan@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Eric Eggert <ee@w3.org>
Hi Brent, Sharron, Eric, Judy,

Translations Project Plan in-progress is at:
	https://www.w3.org/wiki/WAI_Translations#Project_Plan

I'll be refining this with Eric, Judy, and others. (y'all can reply to me directly &/or we'll discuss in our next meeting)

Brent & Sharron: I propose an agenda item for the EOWG telecon on 2 November. We can talk on Wednesday about inputs and outcomes.

Judy & all: If all goes well, deadline for comments on the UI will be Mon 12 Nov.

Best,
~Shawn

--
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>