EOWG - UnDoc Team Assignment

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 15:33:51 -0500
To: Amanda Mace <a.mace@webkeyit.com>, Sylvie Duchateau <sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr>, Robert Jolly <robert@knowbility.org>, "Chris O'Brien" <chris.obrien@ami.ca>, Victoria Menezes Miller <menezesmiller@gmail.com>, Lewis Phillips <lewisdphillips@gmail.com>, lewis_phillips@labs.att.com, Victoria Menezes Miller <menezesmiller@conceptivity.ch>
Cc: "Sinclair, Norah M" <norah.sinclair@amac.gatech.edu>, Brent Bakken <brentbakken@gmail.com>, EO Archive <public-eo-archive@w3.org>
Hello UnDoc Team,

I bet you all thought that I forgot about you. Sorry it has been so long
since sending out assignments to the team. It is completely my fault and I
take the blame for us losing a good month of work. I promise to stay on top
of the scheduling of assignments that Norah has worked so hard to get ready
for us all.

The latest assignment is posted to the Work for this Week under the section
marked FOR UNDOC TEAM and others who want to help
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#FOR_UNDOC_TEAM_and_others_who_want_to_help>
 [1].

Rather than repeating the same assignment content in this email, I would
rather the team get used to going to the Work for this Week and seeing the
statues and assignments there. I will send out emails about any updates and
reminders to the assignments, always pointing the team back to the work for
this week page.

Note: There are two new assignments to be *completed by next Friday, 09
November*. If you ever need more time to finish an assignment, please send
an email to Norah and me so that we are aware of your timeline.

Thank you all for your continued support on this project.
Brent & Norah

[1]
https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#FOR_UNDOC_TEAM_and_others_who_want_to_help

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
*Pearson*

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com