Re: EOWG F2F at AHG in Nov

Hi all

Unfortunately, we are now both unable to attend AHG this year—and we’re both frustrated at missing an opportunity to get to work with EO to make some progress in finalising requirements for content additions on accessibility and online learning. Dave has unavoidable client work that requires an on-site visit that week, and Mary will be at another conference—though may be able to participate remotely for some of the meeting (after 10am EST)

So we had a chat today about how we could both help to ensure that a meeting at AHG could still happen and be productive.

We see the work that lies ahead as:
1. refine the requirements as presented in the GitHub document at: https://github.com/w3c/wai-eo-online-learning/wiki/Requirements-Analysis
2. approve the requirements
3. agree on a plan for implementing the requirements, including content authoring and any necessary adjustments to the functionality of the WAI web site
4. assign actions to members of AccessLearn and EO as appropriate. To be clear, we would anticipate AccessLearn members playing a full role in the content creation process and will circulate invitations to participate once EO has approved the work to be done

Based on these actions, we’d be willing to do some preparatory work to support a successful meeting. If there are additional steps needed, let us know and we’ll be happy to discuss things.

Best wishes
Dave and Mary (on behalf of the AccessLearn CG)