Re: vocabularies for parliamentary proceedings

Hi Tatiana,

I tried the search service on Joinup [1] to look for relevant "semantic
assets" about parliamentary proceedings. Perhaps CEN MetaLex [2] and the
Parliament Ontology [3] are also relevant to your work.

with kind regards,
Stijn

[1]
https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/search/apachesolr_search?filters=sm_facetbuilder_facet_node_type%3A%22facet_node_type%3Afacet_24%22&hidden_type=1