Re: ontology for helpdesk government data

Dear Kotis,

You may want to look into the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration
(OSLC) specifications, which contains among other things RDF Vocabularies
for Asset Management and Change Management.

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/WebHome
 http://open-services.net/ns/cm#
http://open-services.net/ns/asset#

OSLC-CM has been implemented in Eclipse Mylyn.
http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/

with kind regards,
Stijn

Stijn Goedertier
PwC | Manager
Direct: +32 2 7107385 | Mobile: +32 496 105390 | Fax: +32 2 7107224
Email: stijn.goedertier@pwc.be
PwC Enterprise Advisory cvba/scrl
Firm legal information, click here