From: paoladimaio10@gmail.com [mailto:paoladimaio10@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Paola Di Maio
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 8:45 AM
To: Prianos, Julie
Cc: public-egov-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Web Accessibility Audit?

Ah,  Julie

you may like to suggest also this methodology

***new***

Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology 1.0 W3C Working
Draft 20 September 2012

W3C Methodology

http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG-EM/

Using a methodology instead of a consultant could help

empower individuals!

I am sure they would welcome feedback

on how useful/easy to use/effective the methodology is

Best

PDM