Re: Web Accessibility Audit?

Ah,  Julie

you may like to suggest also this methodology
***new***
Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology 1.0 W3C Working
Draft 20 September 2012
W3C Methodology
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG-EM/

Using a methodology instead of a consultant could help
empower individuals!
I am sure they would welcome feedback
on how useful/easy to use/effective the methodology is

Best

PDM