Re: Tools for eGovernance

Thanks a lot Owen
it does look 'beautiful', it renders well

I can see one possible use: when enough people have their vision in
strathml we can run a query to match 'like' people and organisations and
this could help us form collaborative clusters
using semantic similarity

Just a couple of thoughts:
-would it be good to have only one file/url per entity (istcs) so that when
I have to update the info, i can do so by updating only one file, and have
all other instances automatically import the refreshed file every so often

- what's the best way to update the file when I have a minute to complete
the profile (other than sending it to you)

thank you

PDM