Re: Examples and a Use Case for Multi-channel delivery

Hi all

I can vouch for Andrew and his work - this is one of those times where
good advice from the group will go a great distance in ensuring a
Government Agency with critical engagement services can get it right!

Reading your email Andrew, I am immediately drawn to think of the
similiarity in what you describe to systems such as Smart Traveller here
in Australia, and that no doubt has like implementations the world over.

For others on the list, Smart Traveller is the Australian Government's
travel advisory and consular information service. While nominally it
uses email notifications, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
takes a holistic and complete approach to using whatever channels are
necessary to delivery advice to citizens overseas in problem areas, and
to confirm the safety of citizens in these areas after, for instance,
natural disasters such as Fukashima. The audience is diverse (having
only in common the fact that they are citizens travelling or resident
overseas) and the content can be complex (identity verfication,
cross-state advice, travel arrangements, etc etc.)

Who else has some examples?

Cheers

Chris Beer