Re: Government Linked Data Working Group Charter

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 08:55, Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that is an excellent idea. In my opinion, the linked data
> field his heavily affected by academia and there is little information
> to help other groups get on track.

On a related note: I have several times been close to leaving the
semweb list because of the many "call for papers/please visit our
academic conference" emails. Wouldn't it be better to have a separate
list called semweb-conference-events or similar? Or better yet, have
an thematic calendar feed that anyone can contribute to?

Regards,

Peter Krantz
@peterkz_swe