Re: Nationhood, Governments and Policy

There you go again, insisting an American speak English :o)

Simply, .gov.[xx] is a unique domain identifier, cyber-squatting is not allowed, and there is no such thing as "anonymous" Governance Policy (at least I hope not).  The same "rules" do not apply.

Technically, and unfortunately there is no way to demystify the math-heavy high tech, this opens up a number of imaging technologies (opportunity!!!) not available to Public Sector domains.

--Gannon