Re: Joint W3C / OMG Open Government Meeting - March 25th @ 1:30pm EDT

Same here, thanks, Brand

  From:       richard.murphy@gsa.gov

  To:         GovDTF <gov@omg.org>, "OpenGovernment@omg.org" <OpenGovernment@omg.org>, "public-egov-ig@w3.org"
              <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

  Date:       03/04/2010 01:38 PM

  Subject:    Re: Joint W3C / OMG Open Government Meeting - March 25th @ 1:30pm  EDT

Looks great and I hope to participate !

Best wishes,

Rick

office: 202-501-9199
cell: 202-557-1604

-----public-egov-ig-request@w3.org wrote: -----

 To: Cory Casanave <cory-c@modeldriven.com>, GovDTF <gov@omg.org>,
 "OpenGovernment@omg.org" <OpenGovernment@omg.org>,
 "public-egov-ig@w3.org" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
 From: Dave McAllister <dmcallis@adobe.com>
 Sent by: public-egov-ig-request@w3.org
 Date: 03/04/2010 12:19PM
 Subject: Re: Joint W3C / OMG Open Government Meeting - March 25th @
 1:30pm EDT

 Wow.  4 face to face a week...

 (lol)

 On 3/4/10 8:56 AM, "Cory Casanave" <cory-c@modeldriven.com> wrote:

       (Note – by mistake this was sent prior to the page links and is
       being resent)

       Both the OMG and W3C have active “eGovernment” groups with
       somewhat different focus – but there are very common themes of
       supporting open government and leveraging web technologies for
       government.  This is an opportunity to collaborate on our common
       goals.
       The OMG meets 4 times a week in face-face meetings.  During this
       meeting we have an “open government” workgroup meeting of the
       government task force.  The next meeting is March 25th. We will
       set up a conference bridge and netmeeting.
       The agenda is still in formation, but will include:
             Introductions
             Overview of OMG Government activities
             Overview of W3C Government activities
             Collaboration Opportunities
             Specific collaboration on open government and linked data
       The OMG’s “GovDTF” web page is here: http://gov.omg.org/

       The W3C’s eGov page is here:
       http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Main_Page

       Reserve your Webinar seat now at: