Re: Data quality management and linked open data resources

Dear Mills,

OpenEI looks very interesting. I was wondering (i) whether it is
possible to download data in bulk? (ii) how material is licensed? Is
there a URL with copyright status or terms of use?

Feel free to update details on the CKAN package page!

  http://ckan.net/package/openei

All the best,

Jonathan

--