Re: Macro-massive electronic systems (questions posed)

Thank you, Malcolm.  I received a private response to my questions, stating that
meta-data is indeed massive, that it obeys Newtonian physics, but not
Einsteinian physics.   That "Quantum effects do not show up on observable
scales," as you inferred.  Since Heisenberg's Uncertainty arose out of quantum
phsyics, which arose from Einstein's relativity theories, we're at an
impasse: does meta-data follow relativistic properties?   I think it does.

It seemed evident to me that, while serving New Orleans seafood in a restaurant
in Cleveland five years ago, watching its wall-mounted TV's air repeated reports
of the hurricane that was brewing in the Gulf and approaching the the Big
Easy, something was amiss as to its outcome.   Later, associating a numerical
index at the US Patent Office, posing document classification numbers as
meta-data within its electronic database, I hypothesized that the contents of
some documentation could be electronically misconstrued as actionable processing
instructions, with such classification numbers taking on a state of quantum
numbering along an axis of meta data on the broader web, saturating such
ontologies as the Keyhole Markup Language.  Has anyone ever used or heard of or
participated in the development of Keyhole?  My hypothesis extended itself to
the notion that this saturation may have caused an aberration (or
amplification?) upon a system of physical properties, beyond the scope of
cyberspace.

Michael A. Norton