Re: Recovery Act of 2009-Strategic Plans

We mentioned the DC Transparency Camp -- http://transparencycamp.org/
-- at the Group call, and I've just been reminded of this.

Quoting http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2009Mar/0014

"This followed another talk there by George Thomas, from the U.S.
government website recovery.gov [4], on how the site will put
information on the government's economic stimulus spending into the
semantic web and the Linked Open Data world via Atom, XHTML, and RDFa.
(Very cool.):

http://george.thomas.name/omb/recovery.gov.pdf"

The slides also add XForms to the mix.

I see George is registered for the meeting next week. We might want to
encourage him to speak up and show this.

-- Jose