From: public-egov-ig-request@w3.org <public-egov-ig-request@w3.org>
To: Novak, Kevin
Cc: eGovIG IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>; public-egov-ig-request@w3.org <public-egov-ig-request@w3.org>
Sent: Tue Dec 08 12:06:46 2009
Subject: Re: FINAL OPPORTUNITY FOR INPUT: FW: please review and edit "Projects", wiki  note

Kevin,

We just launched a conversation space off the US Data.gov  and have
posted a US Data.gov concept of operations.
the document, what I call a where we are now and where we could go in
the future plan is open for ideas, comments , vote

We at the Data.gov team have been learning greatly from this list serve.
We would sincerely appreciate as many
members of the e-gov group participating and also sending this links to
any other networks or posting of people
interested-  Mary McCaffery  US EPA; Data.gov Team

http://datagov.ideascale.com/

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Novak, Kevin" <KevinNovak@aia.org>                                                                                                       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"eGovIG IG" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>                                                                                                       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |12/02/2009 12:03 PM                                                                                                                       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |FINAL OPPORTUNITY FOR INPUT: FW: please review and edit "Projects", wiki note                                                             |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

All,

We are intending to finalize the project/task that we reviewed on the
last two calls at the upcoming IG call next week. Please take the time
to review over the next several days and  ensure your voices are heard.
Sandro will work with you directly if you cannot access/edit the wiki.
Please email him at sandro@w3.org.

http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Projects

Again, we NEED your input.

Cheers,