Re: Contributing to the working draft

Hi Kendall,

The editor's draft is at:
   http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/Group/docs/note

Deadline to submit content for the empty sections, namely "Multi-
Channel" and "Long Term" is today. I've seen two contributions on
"Multi-Channel" from two different points of view sent yesterday to
this list about the topic. I think that if someone can integrate and
tweak a bit with comments already made will make a great "Multi-
Channel" section and expect to discuss on the call today. I also
expect Chris Testa to submit something on "Long Term" today.

The draft is also open for comments until April 26, so also good time
to add stuff to the other sections there. How to? I propose you to
open an issue about the section you are interested in and then provide
some text on the wiki or by email to the list. I think it's better to
have consensus around changes to the document. You might be also
interested in these threads:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig/2009Mar/0004
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig/2009Apr/0000

Cheers,