From: Travis Leithead
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2022 11:52 AM
To: public-editing-tf@w3.org <public-editing-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Save the date: Web Editing WG march meeting - March 10th

Hello members of the Web Editing working group!

This is just a head's up to save the date for our next teleconference meeting, which is next Thursday March 10th at 8AM Pacific/4PM UTC.

Note: many folks will be moving into daylight saving time starting on March 13th, so there's a time change for our *April​* meeting to be aware of.

Take a moment to add the "Agenda+" issue tag to any issues you'd like to discuss at this upcoming meeting. You can confirm that the issue is on the agenda by heading to https://github.com/w3c/editing#readme and glancing down at the list of "Actively Developed ideas" to see if the agenda+ badge's search results include the issue you've tagged.

We're also going to use Jitsi for this next meeting: https://meet.jit.si/W3CEditingCall

Look forward to seeing you at the meeting!