Re: Questions about Editing TF specs

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 2:36 AM Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk> wrote:

> 2. ExecCommand.
>
> The ExecCommand [3] spec states it is not intended to progress to Rec.
> Should we publish it as a Note so the content isn't lost?
>
> If not, what is the plan for it?

As I understand it, no further work is planned for it, so I think
publishing it as a note would be reasonable.

> 3. Clipboard API.
>
> Is Clipboard [5] ready to move to FPWD? It's been an ED for a long time
> now, and it would be good to progress it if we can.

We have a chunk of time devoted to Clipboard during TPAC, during which we
should be able to agree on the next set of changes for the async API. It
seems reasonable to move to FPWD after that.