Re: schedule next call

Hey again,

ok, based on the feedback, I suggest we have our next call on September 5th
at 10am San Francisco time. Apple needed to do some last minute changes to
the Input Events spec [1][2]. I don't think this should affect anyone else
as this is only changing the format of the color setting and adding a
beforeinput event for "fully justified. If this is incorrect, and others
have started to add things in this area, please let the list know so that
we can put it on the schedule for September 5th.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues/68
[2] https://github.com/w3c/input-events/issues/67

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 4:47 PM, Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk> wrote:

> I'll try to attend in case it'd help to have a chair present.
>

> On 09/08/2017 07:41, Johannes Wilm wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>> yesterday we again only had Grisha and me on the call, so we figured that
>> this was probably not the best time to have it. We therefore decided we
>> would everyone here when they would prefer the next call. I believe we
>> really should have at least 2, if not three more calls before TPAC so that
>> we don't end up spending all TPAC time on things that could easily have
>> been resolved by means of calls.
>>
>> If everyone potentially interested in participating in a call could
>> indicate when they would have time for this in the doodle [1] that would be
>> very helpful. The dates and times are set to any date during the week two
>> weeks from now and until mid-September. For the times I set 10, 11 or 12
>> (noon) San Francisco time, which translates to 18, 19 or 20 Madrid/Berlin
>> time.
>>
>> [1] https://doodle.com/poll/qmrpgnsyzx2naibp
>>
>> --
>> Johannes Wilm