[POSTPONED] Re: IndieUI Teleconference Agenda; 12 November at 22:00Z for 60 minutes

After discussion with Janina, we've had enough regrets on and off list
that it seems we won't have quorum for today's IndieUI call. Therefore,
we will postpone the call to next week. The next IndieUI call will be:

Wednesday, 19 November

at the usual time.

Michael