RE: Need Agreement on Terminology

I agree. Intentional web events have been worked on in the W3C for years
with no real successful delivery. These were there well before Android
looked at "intentional" events and I believe Raman was involved with the
Web intentional events effort from Google.

My recommendation is that we use the term and coordinate with the existing
Web Events effort. There goal has been to produce intentional events
anyway.

Part of the success of any technical effort is user consumption. When you
say intentional events you immediately know what the objective of the work
is much the same way that we know "Word" is a word processor.

We might shorten the name to "Intent" Events.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger