Re: [editing] Use Cases (was: Leading with ContentEditable=Minimal)

Also check out Carota - a webbased editor with the ability to add complex
elements (click the smiley) using the canvas element in order to get around
the problems with contenteditable. http://earwicker.com/carota/

Fidus Writer
http://www.fiduswriter.org