Re: Only Text Input and Intention Events: Return key

Also related is the "overtype" situation:
https://github.com/w3c/editing-explainer/issues/28

If I remember right we went from cE=cursor to cE=typing because we wanted
IMEs and autocorrect and other hard-to-implement things to be done by the
UA or OS. I think this is still the case. So I think we might explore the
possibility of giving cE=typing the ability to alter/delete the contents of
text nodes to make it handle autocorrect and IMEs and overtype.