Re: Default Caret and Selection Positioning Spec?

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Ben Peters <Ben.Peters@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>  Works for me. Does the wiki send email when there are updates?

I can't figure that out just by taking a quick look a the docs. Do you want
to do a quick edit to a wiki page and those of use watching the repo will
tell you if we got notifications?