Re: DXWG Meeting: 2021-03-09 - 20:00 UTC

Belated apologies for missing todays meeting -my fault I missed the time change till too late.

Regards

David B

________________________________
From: Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>
Sent: 09 March 2021 19:50
To: Riccardo Albertoni <albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it>
Cc: team-dxwg-chairs@w3.org <team-dxwg-chairs@w3.org>; public-dxwg-wg@w3.org <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: DXWG Meeting: 2021-03-09 - 20:00 UTC

Hi Riccardo!

Thank you for replying. :)

I proposed the change thinking to maintain the time we meet nowadays (because I though USA would have changed time already), but I like the idea of doing a Doodle again. Would you kindly set up a doodle?

We will keep today's meeting at 20:00 UTC since it is in less than two hours. It will be:

12:00 Tuesday, in Berkeley, USA

15:00 Tuesday, in Boston, USA

17:00 Tuesday, in São Paulo, Brazil

20:00 Tuesday, in London, UK