Re: DXWG Meeting: 2021-03-09 - 20:00 UTC

Hi everyone,

This new time would be quite bad for me (and it will be tomorrow). I've not been the most active group member these past months, but if you're asking for a review, here's my contribution ;-)

As for tomorrow's agenda, I have a comment about the lines below "Thanks to Andrea for the following proposal". This was for the last call agenda. And in the last call we've discussed the matter [3]. I believe that it would be more appropriate to make a reference to that discussion (especially regarding the point about archiving). I know that everyone is free to add items but I didn't want to edit someone else (Caroline)'s item and maybe Andrea will want to chime in too ;-)

Cheers,

Antoine

[3] https://www.w3.org/2021/02/23-dxwg-minutes#t03